A brief introduction, and now it’s time for formalities. First, my full registration details as the administrator of the store, seller, and service provider: Amber Gems, Maria Zawadzka, ul. Garncarska 7/8/9/1, 80-894 Gdańsk, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 583 021 66 19. Below, you will find the regulations containing information on, among other things, the process of placing an order leading to the conclusion of a contract, details regarding the execution of the concluded contract, available forms of delivery and payment in the store, the procedure for withdrawing from the contract, and the complaint handling process. For any comments, questions, or concerns, I am at your disposal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best regards and wishing you successful shopping, Maria Zawadzka
§ 1 Definitions
For the purposes of this regulation, the following meanings of the terms are accepted:
1. Through the Store, the Seller provides the Buyer with the opportunity to enter into a sales agreement for physical products available in the Store, an agreement for the delivery of digital content (e-books, online courses) described on the Store’s pages, as well as agreements for participation in stationary training or individual consultation in accordance with the information provided on the Store.
2. The Regulations define the rules and conditions for using the Store, as well as the rights and obligations of the Seller and Buyers.
3. To use the Store and digital content purchased through the Store, it is not necessary to meet specific technical conditions for the Buyer’s computer or other device. The following are sufficient:
1) Internet access,
2) Standard operating system,
3) Standard web browser,
4) .pdf file browser,
5) Active email address.
4. In a situation where the use of digital content would require additional technical conditions, these conditions are specified in the description of the digital content on the Store.
5. The Buyer cannot make purchases in the Store anonymously or under a pseudonym.
6. It is prohibited to provide content of an unlawful nature while using the Store, especially by transmitting such content through forms available on the Store.
7. All product prices on the Store’s pages are gross prices.
8. The Buyer must be a legal entity or an individual conducting business activities.
1. Through the Store, the Seller provides electronic services to the Buyer.
2. The basic electronic service provided by the Seller to the Buyer is the opportunity to place an order in the Store, leading to the conclusion of a contract with the Seller. Placing an order is possible without the need for an account in the Store.
3. If the Buyer decides to create an account in the Store, the Seller also provides the Buyer with an electronic service consisting of creating and maintaining an account in the Store. The account stores the Buyer’s data and the history of orders placed by the Buyer in the Store. The Buyer logs into the Account using their email address and a password defined by them.
4. Creating an account in the Store is done by selecting the appropriate checkbox in the order placement process or by completing a registration form available in the Store. The Buyer can delete the account at any time from the account management panel or by sending a relevant request to the Seller. Deleting the account will not result in the deletion of information about orders placed using the account, which the Seller will keep until the expiration of the claims limitation period from the contract concluded through the Store / throughout the operation of the Store, unless the Buyer objects to the storage of this information earlier, and the Seller does not have a predominant interest in their storage.
5. The services are provided electronically to the Buyer free of charge. However, sales contracts, contracts for the delivery of digital content, contracts for participation in stationary training, and contracts for individual consultations concluded through the Store are subject to charges.
6. To ensure the security of the Buyer and the transmission of data in connection with the use of the Store, the Seller takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the level of security threat of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data by unauthorized persons.
7. The Seller takes action to ensure the proper functioning of the Store. The Buyer should inform the Seller of any irregularities or interruptions in the operation of the Store.
8. Any complaints related to the functioning of the Store can be reported by the Buyer via email to the address email@example.com. In the complaint, the Buyer should specify the type and date of the irregularity related to the functioning of the Store. The Seller will consider all complaints within 30 days of receiving the complaint and will inform the Customer of its resolution via the email address provided in the complaint.
1. The Buyer can place an order as a registered customer or as a guest.
2. A registered customer is a Buyer who has an account in the Store. The Buyer can create an account by selecting the appropriate checkbox in the order placement process or by completing a registration form available in the Store.
3. If the Buyer has an account in the Store, they should log in before placing an order. Logging in is also possible during the order placement process by clicking on the link provided in the displayed message.
4. Placing an order involves completing the order form after adding the products, digital content, or services of interest to the Buyer to the cart. The form must contain the necessary data for order fulfillment. At the order placement stage, the Buyer also chooses the method of delivery of the ordered products and the payment method for the order. Placing an order requires accepting the Regulations, which the Buyer should read beforehand. In case of any doubts about the Regulations, the Buyer can contact the Seller.
5. The order placement process is completed by clicking on the order finalization button. Clicking on the order finalization button constitutes the Buyer’s declaration of intent leading to the conclusion of a contract with the Seller. Depending on the subject of the order, a specific type of contract may be concluded between the Buyer and the Seller:
1) for physical products – a sales contract,
2) for electronic products – a contract for the delivery of digital content,
3) for stationary training and consultations – a contract for the provision of services.
6. If the subject of the order includes products of various types or services, placing the order leads to the conclusion of several contracts corresponding to the subject of the order.
7. If the Buyer chose online payment when placing the order, after clicking on the order finalization button, they will be redirected to the payment gateway operated by an external payment operator to make the payment for the order. If the Buyer chose bank transfer payment, after clicking on the order finalization button, they will be redirected to the Store’s page with the order confirmation and instructions for making the payment. Payment for the order should be made within 7 days of the conclusion of the contract.
8. In the order form, the Buyer must provide true personal data. The Buyer is responsible for providing false personal data. The Seller reserves the right to suspend order fulfillment if the Buyer has provided false data or if these data raise justified doubts by the Seller as to their correctness. In such a case, the Buyer will be informed by phone or email about the Seller’s doubts. In this situation, the Buyer has the right to explain all circumstances related to the verification of the authenticity of the provided data. In case of a lack of data allowing the Seller to contact the Buyer, the Seller will provide all explanations after contact is made by the Buyer.
9. The Buyer declares that all data provided by them in the order form is true, and the Seller is not obliged to verify its truth and correctness, although it has the right to do so according to point 8 above.
Delivery and Payment
1. The available delivery methods for the order, including physical products, are described on the Store’s website and are presented to the Buyer during the order placement process. The cost of order delivery is borne by the Buyer unless the Seller indicates otherwise on the Store’s website. The Seller has the right to decide to split the order into several separate shipments without incurring additional costs for the Buyer.
2. The available payment methods for the order are described on the Store’s website and are presented to the Buyer during the order placement process.
3. Electronic payments, including credit card payments, are processed by payU.
4. If the Buyer has requested an invoice, it will be delivered to the Buyer electronically, to the email address provided in the order form.
1. Fulfillment of an order for physical products involves assembling the ordered products, packaging them for delivery to the Buyer, and dispatching the shipment to the Buyer according to the chosen form of order delivery.
2. The order is considered fulfilled from the moment the shipment is dispatched to the Buyer (entrusted to the carrier engaged in transportation).
3. The order fulfillment time is always indicated for each product. The ordered products should be delivered to the Consumer within 30 days unless a longer delivery time has been clearly indicated by the Seller in the product description. In such a situation, by placing an order, the Buyer agrees to the longer order fulfillment period resulting from the product description.
4. If the Buyer has ordered products with different indicated fulfillment times, the binding fulfillment time for the Seller for the entire order is the longest one among all the products included in the order, and the Seller may propose to split the order into several independent shipments to expedite the fulfillment time for some products.
Withdrawal from the Agreement
Liability for Defects
Personal Data and Cookies